Tuesday 7 August 2012

Fifty Shades of Coral

If you know me you will know that my favourite colour is pink. I'm biased over all the other colours. If something is pink I'll choose it simply because of the colour. Coral pink seems to be all the rage for spring and summer this year. Everywhere I turn my head I see different shades of coral in skirts, shirts, dresses, jeans, shorts, swimwear, make-up and shoes. You name it. Its like a candy wonderland. I would say coral is a medium between pink, red and orange; much like salmon or watermelon. What I love about the colour is that it can be cool and warm at the same time and gives an illusion of healthy glowing skin for any skin tone. Its also quite versatile as it can be worn during the day or at night; dressed up or down. The choice is yours. Anything goes these days. I created a few collages of images I sourced from google, tumblr and pinterest in a moment of creativity. I'm besotted!




Love it?
Like it?
Hate it?



No comments:

Post a Comment